Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ làm việc
Giờ hành chính
Giao thông/ Vận tải
Công nhân/ Nhân viên
Công nhân/ Nhân viên
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for land Distribution. This candidate must have
excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client
relations. This candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced and dynamic
environment. This candidate must be a team player to ensure good working cooperation
between the different Business units locally and regionally.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that Land is providing the best-in-class service to the
customer. The candidate is expected to work with internal and external customers to establish
and agree on SOP for distribution services and service level agreement. The candidate would
have to manage the subcontractors to ensure that the service level given is aligned with the
expectations of our customers.
The secondary responsibility is to support the Manager to suggest fresh ideas to lower cost,
increase margin and improve the service level.
3 Specific Accountabilities
• Receive the daily plan from customer, coordinate with Control Tower Team to arrange
trucks/vendors for the shipments, follow operation until obtaining POD from consignee.
• Update shipments into TMS and Tracking file, Update the service progress to
• Solving problems during operation, deep dive the root causes and find the solutions to
improve the service quality.
• Do Billing for the monthly operation, to customer and to vendor; manage cost and revenue
during operation to ensure that the P&L will be optimized.
• Guide and support all functions for all related distribution matter
• Ensure compliance with country subcontractor management policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the team will achieve a high-level of KPI and operation standard
• Ensure that billing is completed accurately and timely and P&L is managed accurately
• Execute distribution operations in accordance to the SOP and stipulated KPIs
• Ensure that the KPIs are being achieved by the subcontractors
• Work with suppliers to improve their service if KPIs are not being met
• Contribute to defining and optimizing productivity and efficiency parameters and workflow
• Ensure that HSSE guidance is followed by subcontractors and staff
• Understand the HSSE policy of the company
• Follow the HSSE policy of the company
• Report near misses to Manager / Supervisor
• Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good mix of business and systems knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written (Vietnamese);
fluency in English is a plus
• Team player with a good working attitude and the ability to learn quickly
• Keen eye for process improvement
5 Experience and Qualifications
• 1-2 years land transportation-related operations
• University degree in Logistics operation/Logistics engineering
• Experience in transport management systems implementation especially BluJay LSP TMS a
Ngày tạo gian: 03-02-2021
DB Schenker is a division of German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics. The company was acquired by Deutsche Bahn as Schenker-Stinnes in 2002. It comprises divisions for air, land, sea freight, and Contract Logistics Làm việc tại Nhà máy Intel, Khu Công Nghệ Cao Quận 9, TPHCM Làm việc tại Phường Dĩ An, Thị xã Dĩ An, Bình Dương Làm việc tại Tầng 2, kho Maple Tree, Số 1, Đường 6, KCN VSIP Bắc Ninh
Địa chỉ: kho Maple Tree, Số 1, Đường 6, KCN VSIP Bắc Ninh
Điện thoại: +84 28 6297 1860 – Ext: 258
Lượt xem: 12460
Nội dung nhập vào không được vượt quá 5000 kí tự.
Bình Dương 5.000.000₫ - 8.000.000₫ 100 người
Hạn cuối: 30/10/2021