Hạn cuối: 15/09/2022
Giờ làm việc
Giờ hành chính
Thực phẩm/ Đồ uống
Công nhân/ Nhân viên
This position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models, incorporating forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
The Demand Planner is the integration point from sales and commercial into supply function. This position leads the dialogue regularly for their respective internal customers and products with key counterparts in Sales, Commercial and Supply.
- Develop and Formalize the Demand Planning end-to-end process in ABI;
- Implement and Drive sales forecasts model at multiple levels of aggregation across the BU;
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results;
- Actively participate in the coordination of cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances and further refine the forecast model to reflect updated assumptions;
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to interact with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Commercial PPM to understand demand forecast drivers; align on action plans.
- Provide accurate sales forecast as inputs for supply chain. If there are any adjustments, he/she will have to discuss in the weekly meeting with sales and supply, and monthly S&OP meeting with BUP;
- Assist Line manager to offer the best service and create visible business value for customers from ABI perspective;
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of Sales forecast
- Ad-hoc analysis
2. Main accountabilities
• Create statistical forecasts:
- Gather, analyze and validate data
- Execute statistical modeling
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
• Review sales plans or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
- Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales, and finance
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
- Review promotional plans with sales
• Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with Sales, Commercial PPM and Supply Chain.
• Apply best practices to continuously improve process efficiency and automation
* Key Results:
• Demand forecast that allows the company to best predict demand and provide its supply chain with optimized production plan.
• Clear Ways of Working (WoW) and Standard Operating Procedure (S&OP) amongst Commercial PPM, Sales, Supply Planning and Finance in order to formulate monthly and weekly demand forecast plans.
• Improved collaborations amongst Commercial PPM, Sales, Marketing, Supply and Finance, which will lead to effective knowledge sharing and an optimal consensus forecast.
• Refined systems and methods to continually improve forecasts so that the company can better anticipate customer needs.
• Execute with excellence in the area of customer replenishment and feedback to the Supply Chain group the opportunities and risks regarding customer replenishment performance metrics.
* Key contacts:
• Commercial PPMs
• Supply, Production Planning
• Sales, Trade Marketing, Marketing
• Other stakeholders
- Tham gia đầy đủ các chế độ về BHXH, BHTN
- Bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/24
- Thưởng performance theo tháng.
- Ngày nghỉ phép :15 ngày/ năm, nghỉ ngày sinh nhật, noel
- Cơm trưa tại canteen công ty
- Và nhiều phúc lợi khác
- Bachelor degree or higher in Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in demand planning, preferably in FMCG industry. 2 years above in data analysis.
- MBA is a plus
* Technical competencies: (Job related)
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistics and forecasting skills with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts. Knowledge of SAP/APO or Oracle Demand Planning or other software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Result oriented and team work spirit.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with key business contacts; skills for streamlined & integrated organization.
- Proven success in leading the development and implementation of demand planning.
- Ability to solve complex problems through innovation, collaboration, creativity and determination
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows and Microsoft Office. This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Strong communications, co-ordination skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Good time management skills are required.
- Proficient English.
Nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến tại: https://vieclamnhamay.vn/
Ngày tạo gian: 25-10-2018
ABINBEV là tập đoàn Bia lớn nhất thế giới
Địa chỉ: Số 2 VSIP II-A, Đường 28, KCN Việt Nam Singapore II-A, Thị xã Tân Uyên, Tỉnh Bình Dương Lô A, KCN Mỹ Phước 2, P.Mỹ Phước, Thị xã Bến Cát, Tỉnh Bình Dương
Điện thoại: 0907041851
Lượt xem: 45777
Nội dung nhập vào không được vượt quá 5000 kí tự.